Learn about the urban development system, gain perspectives from a network of urban change agents and understand your role in creating better places.
Applications are now open to register your interest in the pilot cohort for 2021. Studio THI are convening a multi-disciplinary cohort of 15 passionate and emerging change leaders to:
- Explore the PURPOSE of urban development
- Gain cross-sector PERSPECTIVES on the urban change system
- Shape future PRACTICE by building systems thinking and innovation
- Define SOLUTIONS to industry challenges
- Amplify your POTENTIAL as an urban change leader
Learn about the urban development system, in this six-week virtual program:
- Peer-to-peer knowledge exchange
- Masterclasses with industry thought and practice leaders
- Design sprint on cohort defined challenges
- Mentorship for the leading project idea
- Access to a cross-sector alumni network
Join the conversation
For emerging leaders in the urban development industry who are passionate about making a difference. The diverse cohort will include professionals from government, private sector, universities and community organisations.