Bolder thinking for urban life
Cities are platforms for people; they create opportunities for human connection and enable the exchange of knowledge and ideas. By shaping the places in which we live, learn, work and play we change people’s lives. This is both a privilege and a responsibility. How farsighted, bold and courageous we are prepared to be today sets the foundations for urban life in the future.
Our work addresses a diverse spectrum of urban challenges and opportunities including:
- Understanding emerging lifestyle appetites and shaping new solutions for living and working
- Imagining new types of community facilities and governance models
- Positioning the social and economic benefits of an urban regeneration project
- Enhancing the local employment opportunities of a major project
- Developing place research and scenario impact tools
- Redefining the focus of cultural organisations
- Measuring a city’s performance
Convene with multi-disciplinary cohorts and explore the purpose, practice and perspectives of urban change. Define solutions and action plans and shape the next generation of practice.
What we do
We steward collaborative processes that bring together world class thinking, deep contextual understanding and the hopes and dreams of all stakeholders to define optimal outcomes for places undergoing change.
Our co-creation approach
Our approach begins with optimism and a desire to be bold. It gives end users a voice in key decisions and drives outcomes focused on their aspirations. It generates ideas for change that are desirable, feasible, viable and impactful, maximising the long term benefit to all.
This process is predicated on asking the right questions and collaboratively solving them through the development of a strong evidence base and creative conversations around ideas for the future.